A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

Friday, July 5, 2013

Summer Drawing Challenge


Several weeks ago when we were thinking of ideas for our summer to do list, J mentioned later in the day that we should do another drawing challenge.  Great idea kiddo!  I did a little searching on-line but found the same one we used last year and many themed challenges.  I decided to make one up myself.  I found many of the ideas from other challenges and Pinterest.  I put a list together, typed it up, and gave each kid a copy to glue in their sketch books.  

Welcome to this years Summer 2013 Drawing Challenge!

Draw::
  1. An animal you've never drawn before
  2. Something mythological
  3. An instrument
  4. A sea creature
  5. A place you want to visit
  6. Something from your room
  7. An insect
  8. A dinosaur
  9. A zombie
  10. A Muppet
  11. Your spiritual animal
  12. Outer space
  13. A cake
  14. Something green
  15. Something with your eyes closed
  16. Scenery
  17. Yourself as furry
  18. A happy monster
  19. A flower or a robot or a robot holding a flower
  20. Just doodle

2 comments:

  1. What fun! I love getting a fresh new notebook--so much possibility inside, yes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the final products from last year's challenge. We're going to try this one this year, or at least some of it!

    ReplyDelete