A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Yarn Along - Another Pair!


I finished my leg warmers from last week and I wear them all the time!  They're just so cozy and warm.

P.S. on a side note - I also love my new nail polish - Pedal to the Metal!


This week I'm knitting: another pair of leg warmers for my mommy and
readingthe Single Hound by May Sarton and browsing through the newest issue of Knit Simple (lots of goodness in this one)


Hopefully next week I'll be knitting something other than a leg warmer.....

4 comments:

  1. I love your leg warmers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shara, thank you! I love them too and knit them quite often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them! (and the polish, too)

    ReplyDelete