A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Yarn Along

Joining Yarn Along with Ginny from Small Things


Knitting:  Leg Warmers for me! (a simple k1, P1, rib in 8 rounds,with a St St till almost desired length then another 8 rounds of K1, P1.  I'm obviously kind of making it up as I go along!)

I've made so many pairs for A, I thought it was time to make a pair for myself.

8 comments:

  1. How do you like the book? I enjoyed reading it, but have not gotten around to the other's in the series yet. The legwarmers are going to be very cozy come winter...

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Anke, I really like the book so far. I have to admit it took me about 100 pages before I started to enjoy it and now I can't put it down! I can't wait to wear my leg warmers! Thank you for visiting, Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thinking of knitting some leg warmers for my daughter. Yours are lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI karen, Thank you. My daughter has quite a few pairs and she loves to wear them to dance class and they are so easy to make. Thanks for visiting, Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are enjoying the book. I knew once you got into it you were going to LOVE it. Love the yarn color of the leg warmers. My button-cowl will look great in that color.....still waiting :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jean, you are fresh as paint! But I promise I will make you cowl this year. I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Legwarmers, a great thing to have!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lisa, I am really looking forward to wearing them. I'm always cold so hoping these will help to keep me toasty! Thank you for visiting.

    ReplyDelete