A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Around Here...

We are getting ready for Halloween!



Making Bats


Handmade Halloween Countdown

EEK!  There are rats and mice on our stairs!!!

Eye Balls!!  AHHHHHHHH!!

Our Creepy Skeleton Welcomes you...





BEWARE! of well, many things... 

Hand painted Halloween figures.


How are you getting ready for Halloween???
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!


4 comments:

  1. HI Shelley,
    Glad you loved my dog album, I hand cut the chipboard, but I think you can find it on ebay? Hope that helps.
    Hugz,
    Zandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the decorations, especially the bats and mice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Zandra, yes thank you!

    To Tara, Thank you. The kids had a ball decorating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, spooky!! I am too scared to visit! haha! Love the rats on the stairs. I have wanted to do this -- but I don't have any stairs!

    ReplyDelete