arms and chest! I noticed a few months ago that my back and arms were sore and achy, I knew it was from holding the baby. However my chest was hurting too. Hmmm...
When A was a toddler I had the same chest pain. I went to the Doctors, had x-rays, ultrasounds, etc. etc. It was quite painful and I was very scared it was serious. No one could figure out what was going on. The pain continued on and off for years. After C was mobile the chest pains went away.
So here I am carrying for a baby again and my chest is hurting. This is were I had my Duh! moment. Not an Aha moment but a, Hello Shelley??????? Do you think it's from carrying children for years? And when you stopped carrying a baby or toddler the pain went away. Do you see it now?
Well yes I do. Too bad it took this long to figure it out.
To ease the pain I now move Baby Bee in a umbrella stroller around the house. She seems to enjoy it and it has made my life a little easier and less painful too.

Ha! That is a great idea :) I just found out I have "mother's wrist" from picking up Levi. I hope your aches go away soon!
ReplyDeleteSuch a little cutie!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you figured it out so you don't hurt anymore.
ReplyDeleteYup, I know that pain well!
ReplyDelete