A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Halloween 2012

Halloween was postponed after Hurricane Sandy.  Just like last year, we trick or treated a week later and even though the kids love it, and don't feel much of a difference, it feels different to me. I feel as if we're going when we shouldn't.  Knocking on doors and asking for candy!  And for some reason there are not as many kids as when Halloween is on October 31st.  But it was all good and we all fun!  How could you not when you get to dress up and pretend to be someone or something else.  And candy, oh the yummy candy....

As you can see, my kids are caa-raazy!  



J was a werewolf, A was a Hollywood Starlet, and C was Thor.  And I wore a super cute Halloween headband my friend Jean made me.  Sorry no pictures.




This is my favorite of A. So funny!!


I love these crazy kids.

1 comment:

  1. hahah! I love how A is posing. Hysterical. And I know there is a picture of you in your headband, because I saw it on Facebook (courtsey of your momma)!

    ReplyDelete