A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

"I hope I don't get in trouble"

These were the words uttered from A as she came down the stairs while having a friend sleep over.

And this is what I saw when they turned the corner::




She did not get into trouble but boy did it take a lot of effort to remove this from their faces!  And thank goodness her friend's mom is laid-back and got a kick out of her daughter's red stained face when she picked her up!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness--what is that? Looks like it was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is lipstick/lipgloss that you apply with a brush from a kit made for kids, hence the crazy colors. They did have fun!

    ReplyDelete