A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

Monday, July 2, 2012

Photo Challenge: Gratitude Days 1 and 2

Day 1:  Favorite Food

In all honesty, I love all food.  But what I want to eat most of the time is bread and butter, so I chose it as my favorite food.  Since I did not have any nice looking bread I decided to use a photo from a google search, not the best way to begin a photo challenge is it??

Anyway, bread and butter, yum!


Day 2: Smile

This here is a genuine A smile.  She doesn't like to show her teeth in photos so whenever she knows her picture is being taken she closes her mouth.  I've asked her why, but she doesn't seem to know why or doesn't want to tell me?

When she walked into the room to show me how she put on all of J's karate sparring gear I cracked up and I also think she looked so cute.  Something about how little her face looks in that big helmet!


Tomorrow -  Day 3: Happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment