A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Super Cuteness

A is going to an all day gymnastic camp this week and because she is there for the day, she needs two snacks, a cold lunch, and water.  Yesterday I packed her bag with some of her favorites; potato chips, a hard roll with butter (a girl after my own heart), some cantaloupe, a juice box and a large bottle of water.  Last night she came home and told us all about the first day.  She had lots a fun and is quite sore this morning!


So last night I found a note on my pillow from her (this is almost a nightly ritual.  She writes me notes to tell me things she's worried about, something she forgot to tell me during the day.  Often the notes are about school, sitting arrangements in the classroom, missing her teacher, etc) However last night's note was about what she wanted to bring for a snack today to camp.


Here is her note, her words and her spelling:


Dear Mommy,
this is my plan for gymnastics.

Snack: a bag of cheese its, water

Lunch: a roll with butter, cantalop, juice box

extra snack: 2 soft chocolate chip cookies, and a granola bar, water

Thanks, A

P.S. If your not going to give me 2 cookies (BOO HOO) can I have at least 1 cookie??

Super cute!  Don't you agree?


The Husband got quite a kick out of this saying to me "She's just like you."  HA! Tis true. I am a list maker even making lists such as this one when I find it necessary.  My question is, is there something wrong with that?  Because I think The Husband's tone might have had a ring to it suggesting that it is!

5 comments:

  1. Not a thing wrong with that! (Although, this may be a case of asking the choir to approve of the sermon...hmm.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you keep those notes? Mercy, I'd have them piled away in a shoebox somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jamie,

      Some I do keep others I toss. I know! If I kept them all I'd have no room to store anything else!!

      Delete
  3. So, did you give her two cookies for being super-cute??? She is so much like you. So much!

    ReplyDelete