A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Today


  • I ate 500 m&m's.  I didn't officially count them, but I'm pretty sure I ate 500.
  • I was invited to a tea at the kids school for volunteering this year.  I went and I had such a nice time, enjoying a cup of coffee and chatting with other moms, some I have never met until today.
  • Looking forward to lunch with a friend tomorrow.
  • Also looking forward to Friday because it's the first day in two weeks I have nothing I have to do, buy, write, create, etc, etc.
  • I started a scrapbook project.
  • Cleaned out the desk in the family room (which we are moving into J's room) and found approximately 6 more notebooks/journals.  I really do need an intervention!
  • We had ice cream sundaes for dessert.
  • Thinking about some projects we can do this summer. 
  • I started Kelly's Your Summer Manifesto eCourse.  It started Monday, but I'm just getting to it.  I sooo love creative projects.
  • I'm dreaming of summer days with nothing to do, but just be......

5 comments:

  1. Oh, classic or one of the fancier varieties?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, the delicious classic kind.........

      Delete
  2. M&M's sound so good to me right now! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are m & m on your diet? I think you should scrapbook with me this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to reading your posts this Summer!!! Only 3 days to go until Summer (school wise for you! ) Yipee!

    ReplyDelete