I buy them because I like the size.
I buy them because I like the shape.
I buy them because of the cover.
I buy them because of the style.
I buy them because of the paper.
I but them because of the quality.
I buy them even when the quality is not so great.
I buy them because of the way they feel.
I buy them at full prize.
I buy them on sale. Especially when they are on sale!
I buy them for my children.
I buy them for gifts.
I buy one every time I go on vacation. (from the vacation spot)
I buy them when I'm just about done with the one I'm using.
I buy them when I don't need them.
I just buy them.
Help! I keep buying notebooks and I can't stop!
Here is my stash. I know, I know . . .
please ignore the rug mat sticking out from under the rug
please ignore the rug mat sticking out from under the rug
I just finished this notebook yesterday. Love, love, love this notebook.
My current journal. More on this beauty soon.
The first step is admitting you have a problem. Right? RIGHT?????????
On a serious note, my obsessions/addictions could be a lot worse. Notebooks are harmless. They are harmless I tell you!
Tomorrow my completed journals.
Haha! There are much worse things you could be addicted to, eh? Some of them are really beautiful. I would use one for shopping lists, one for inspired blogging ideas, one for work ideas, one for books I want to read...! A person can never have too many notebooks, right? :)
ReplyDeleteHi Sarah,
ReplyDeleteRight!!! Funny I have notebooks for all of those things they just aren't pictured! See, I really do have a problem there are more! Thanks for visiting.
Shelley, those are awesome! I own that owl one, with the two elastic bands on the ends. ;)
ReplyDeleteProblem? What problem?
ReplyDeleteYou just described all the reasons I buy notebooks!
The only difference is, I don't have any children, so 99% of the notebooks I buy are just for me. ;)
I really should take photos of my collection one of these days!