A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

It's Been Busy Around Here

Things have been busy (as it is with small children). C began T-Ball last week, he's played two "games" and he's a natural. (At this age they play two innings only.  Each child on both teams gets a turn to bat and then the game ends)  He is going to be our little sportsman.  It is deliciously adorable how excited he is about baseball.  He wears his uniform All. The. Time.  He is quite proud and we of him.    



A and I attended the Girl Scout Mother/Daughter Tea this past weekend.  It's a very sweet little event with pastries, coffee and tea for the adults and hot chocolate and juice for the girls.  There were raffles and a game of bingo.  Everyone receives a mug which says Mother Daughter Tea and the date and of course the girls get a fun patch.  A and I always dress up and this year we matched a bit and not on purpose!  We picked out her dress a few weeks ago and I just happened to put this one on.  Then when she came out of  her room I realized we matched!  I'm sorry for the excessive cleavage.  You would think The Husband would have said pull the front of your dress up or something?!?!  Maybe it's my posture?  Anyway, my cleavage is well concealed in the pictures they took at the tea.  Phew!



Seriously considering getting some of these.  Spending a lot of time reading, planning, and visiting others who have some experience with raising chickens.  I am so darn excited about this I can't even stand it!



My sweet Memere's birthday was the 29th.  We miss her.  I wish we had more time.  I wish my kids could have known her more.  






1 comment: