A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Right Now ::




image found here
  • Blogging has been on the back burner.  I just can't get in the mood for it.  I think part of the problem is I'm tired.  Plain and simple.  I'm focusing on all that needs to be done for the kids, my home, my family and I don't feel inspired and there isn't anything wonderful to share.  So here I am with a little update to let you know I'm still around.  
  • Longing for warm summer days.  Tired of clouds and rain.
  • Missing my walks because of the rain.
  • Reading 50 Shades of Grey and I'm just about done.  Not the finest piece of fiction, certainly not destined to become a classic.  It's erotica plain and simple.  Probably wouldn't even have picked it up if it wasn't the "hottest" book to read.  I tried to fight it, I really did!  But EVERYONE was reading it, I almost felt as if I had to!!  Peer pressure at it's finest.
  • I picked up another scrapbook kit created by my friend Danielle. I can't wait to make it!  I'll share pictures once I finish.  (as well as her last kit which I forgot to share)
  • I have 5 loads of laundry to do.  It's all separated and ready to go but here I am posting instead of getting it started.
  • Planning on french bread pizza for dinner. Yum-a-roo!
  • Working on teacher appreciation gifts for the rest of the week.  I always have fun with this but agree with Jamie that appreciation all year would be more appropriate.
  • Creating an historical costume for A's biography project.  She did her project on Anne Sullivan.
  • This years girl scouts is coming to an end, planning for our bridging ceremony from Brownies to Juniors, who's going to march in the Memorial day parade, and placing orders for their new uniforms.  I love my troop but looking forward to a break.
  • Love, love, love The Killing on AMC.  I've always love a good mystery!
  • Jillian Michael's is still kicking my butt and I'm seeing results. YAY!
  • The kids are good, we're all good.  
  • So that's what's happening right now. 

1 comment:

  1. Glad to read you are alive and well! Sounds like a lot is going on at your house. End of the school year is always nuts! Hang in there . . .

    ReplyDelete