A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Spring Break Days 5 and 6

Day 5 was a bust.  I was super lazy on Friday and didn't feel like doing much.  
  • The Husband was home and that often throws me off schedule.  It's not like I don't want him around, far from it, but when he's home things are different.  
  • A and I got our hair cut and then we went to Starbucks for a treat.  Did you know that a SKINNY Vanilla Latte has 154 calories?!?!  I was getting the skinny to save some calories even though I was going against my no fake, aka poison sugar.  Anywho, after learning that, I will not be having Starbucks as much as I have been.  
  • The rest of the day I spent reading books and checking on my favorite blogs.  If you are mom, stay at home or a working mom, read this if you get a chance.
  • I also went to a Thirty-One party at my friend Jean's and bought a new bag (Tote-Ally Awesome Bag) that will come in handy during the summer months, for the pool, beach, going on Poppy's boat, etc. 
Day 6:
  • The Carnival! 
  • A sleepover for J








Tomorrow is our last day.  No plans. We'll see where the day shall take us......

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, but I think the regular drinks are 400-600 each!

    ReplyDelete