A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

Thursday, April 12, 2012

My Baby

is going to Kindergarten.  

C had his Kindergarten registration today.  He was excited and a bit nervous (I could tell when his face began to get red as all the big kids were walking in the halls while we waited).  Poor little thing, I am guessing it was a bit overwhelming for him.  Mixed feelings for me.  I feel excited for him to begin this new journey.  I feel sad because he's turning into this big kid I can't call my baby anymore.  I even feel scared.  I worry a lot, I'm a worrier, and I pray he'll do well.  I don't know what I'm going to do with out my little companion!  We shopped together, watched TV together, went outside together, went to the library together, and ran errands together.  

I'm going to be so lonely....   







2 comments:

  1. I can't believe it either... And you won't be lonely we are adding another baby to this ever growing family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. time flies. and you'll LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete