A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Photo Organization

another reason to love one's blog!  

After taking some time, ahem, years off from scrapbooking, I find I'm in the mood to get crafty with pictures and paper.  On Monday I ventured downstairs to my craft space, gathered all my photos, and began trying to organize them.  I found I was drawing a blank as I picked up each stack, what year was this Easter, which Christmas was this, what year was it that C broke his leg, etc.  And that's when I had an "Aha" moment.  I looked at A (who was trying to help me determine the timing of the pictures) and said "I remember posting about this on my blog!"  I brought my laptop down to the playroom and went through old posts looking for the same pictures.  I was able to date all the pictures I had not organized in years!  YAY!




 And that my friends is another reason why I am grateful for this little blog of mine.  

1 comment: