I have a very exciting update from my last post! We had a total of 71 blankets completed last Saturday for our annual Project Linus event, we are now up to 75 blankets! I have had quite a few little girls show up on my front steps with blankets they made at home because they couldn't make it to our event. Can you believe the generosity?
P.S. Home again the past few days with J who has been sick with terrible stomach pains. Fortunately, he's much better today and I think he'll be able to go back to school tomorrow. There has been so much sickness in our house lately. I really hope this is it.
Stomach pains but nothing else? That's what Bud had. No vomiting, no nothing, just cramps. The nurse said there were 2 others in our school just on Monday! Hope he feels better soon.
ReplyDelete