A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

Monday, February 6, 2012

Our Own Little Super Bowl Party

Last night we gathered around our fireplace with a enough food to feed a small army.  I like to tell myself it's OK to eat this way "once in awhile".  The kids get a kick out of all the food, and call it whenever we have some sort of party with lots of food we normally do not eat, a "smorgasbord".  

We made pigs in a blanket, mozzarella sticks, cheesy garlic bread, and hot wings for me and The Husband.  Yum!  However, I am truly thankful I start Heathers Whole Food Kitchen today!  I need to get back on track after a night of gluttony!

Here are my little chicks eating and eating, while they watch the big game.


J stayed up to watch the entire game and surprising looked OK this morning.  (We'll see how he is later!)  A and C went to bed after the half time show.  


I was so excited to see Madonna.  The Husband said to the kids "Watch out! Mommy's going to sing every song Madonna sings."  I said YES, she is my favorite!  J looks at me and said "I thought Pink was your favorite?"  HA!  Yes she is now, but Madonna was my favorite since I was in Middle school.  Oh he says, "Are you really going to sing every song?"  Yes, oh yes I am!!!  And that I did!


Oh, and by the way, did you know Madonna = AWESOME?  Yes, yes she does.

2 comments: