This is going to be a fun filled, educational, nutritiously balanced, creative, and mindful month. Yes it is!!
First, I've joined Erin's 10 day Family Re-Charge. The purpose of The 10 Day Family Re-Charge is to re-connect with your family:
"To consciously focus on deepening the connection we feel with our loved ones, to increase
the amount of peace we feel in our hearts and in our homes, and to support each other on our journeys." - Erin Goodman
Erin will send an email to the participants each day, for 10 days, starting February 4th. The email will contain ideas and activities to re-connect with your family. I'm looking forward to seeing what she has in store for us. I'll be sure to share our experiences here.
Starting February 6th, Heather from Beauty That Moves, will be hosting Whole Food Kitchen. I am really looking forward to this "class". I learned so much from her 30 Day Vegan, making some major changes in my eating habits and my outlook on food that thankfully I am still committed to.
And let's not forget Valentines Day! A has decided to make her own Valentines, C opted to purchase store bought cards and J hasn't made up his mind as of yet. I'll get a lovey dovey card for The Husband (because he'll just love it, insert sarcasm) and probably something that has to do with his home brewing hobby. I'd like to decorate a little for the day of love, never having done more than a heart wreath on the front door, maybe this is the year to get a little more festive?
Off to Pinterest to get some Valentine Home Decorating ideas!!



You changed your background color!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to hearing about the family re-connect and to participating, with you, in the whole food kitchen. We opted for store bought cards (picture expression of both shame and relief.)