Last month I signed up for a free class at Big Picture Classes titled "Big Idea Festival - Words to Live By". (see it there on my sidebar) The class was 12 days long. Each day one talented instructor such as Amy Tan, Stacy Julian, and Wendy Smedley provided "word to live by". For twelve mornings I printed out the word with a small lined square for journaling. The instructor would have a short video of what the word means to them and some even gave a little tutorial of how they made their own page. Super fun!
I used white cardstock and the "scraps" left over from Danielle's beautiful books I made here and here.
Here are my twelve pages and I L.O.V.E. them. I was going to make a book but Danielle suggested I frame it as is. Hmmm? Something to think about.
What is your vote? Book or frame?
I covered my journaling for privacy with a design from Picnik
Check out Big Picture Classes, they have free classes on occasion. More often they have classes with a cost, but if you love to scrap and are looking for inspiration it's well worth it. Almost always they will offer a kit to purchase to use with the class. If you take a class let me know I would love to hear what you thought of it.
Happy scrappin!

shelley
ReplyDeletei LOVE what you did and i would frame them. there is too much meaning in them to hide them away in a book
hope this helped....
hugs
peggy
Thanks Peggy! I keep going back and forth on this one. Not sure yet...
ReplyDelete