I recently took an all day class to make two mini albums. And while there, I realized how much I love working with these smaller sized books. They are so fun and satisfying because they can be completed in several hours or as long as a day depending on the size, number of pages, and art mediums you are working with.
My lovely friend Danielle put a kit together called Naturesque and taught the class. And her wonderful mother-in law Peggy taught the second class. Peggy's kit is called A Very Vintage Glovely Book. (I forgot as I was preparing this post that my friend Michelle has my Vintage Glovely book because she needed it to finish hers. I will post pictures of it once I get it back)
Here is Naturesque : :
(I am waiting for the perfect pictures)
(I am waiting for the perfect pictures)
I think it's so delicious, do you agree?
i do agree, that is delicious
ReplyDeletescrapbook-crazy.com