A birthday surprise from The Husband:
We left Saturday morning for a day and night in New York City!
We had lunch in Bryant Park
Went to see Wicked at the Gershwin Theater
Dinner at Ristorante DeGrazia.
It was all such a surprise, I had no idea! He had planned the entire event some time in September. Ordering tickets for the show, booking a hotel, reservation at the restaurant, a baby sitter for the night, everything!!
This was truly one of my best birthdays ever!
And really, who couldn't love a man like this??????
P.S. He gave me a new laptop too!!!!




Wow! You have been well spoiled for your birthday! That's just what you need after finishing your course. :)
ReplyDeleteI came over to say how excited I am that you bought a cheese making book. :) If you do try it I hope you will share your experience. I have made mascarpone once before and I think I should try it out again... if I can get some fresh cream.
oh wow!! I guess turning 40 wasn't too bad after all!!
ReplyDelete