A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

Friday, April 15, 2011

This Moment


inspired by Amanda


My little birthday celebration with a few good friends . . .
Decorations by my good friend Jean . . .


Cake created by my dear friend Michelle . . .
Lorin, Me, Jean, and Michelle.

It was a lovely evening with good food and great friends.

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!! Your hydrangea bouquet is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!!!!! That owl cake is tooo cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Lil! I know, they are gorgeous and still sitting on my table. I can't help but smile when I see them

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Shaynie! The cake was super cute and delicious too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, happy birthday! :) May this be a blessed year!

    ReplyDelete