A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

Monday, April 25, 2011

Randomness on a Monday

Today was one of those days when I could have danced around the house because of the amount of things I got done.  I cleaned every room, did a few loads of laundry, delivered the Project Linus blankets (finally!), made all the necessary phone calls and scheduled all the necessary appointments, made a trip to the Good Will releasing things we no longer need to those who could use it, I even had a chance to read my book, which I highly recommend.  


I honestly haven't stopped smiling.  It just feels so good to know everything is done and I can go to bed tonight and not lay there making "mental lists" of things to do. 


Tomorrow will bring new chores and activities but I am ready to face them knowing there will not be anything from days prior to compete with what must be done.


On another note, I hope everyone had a lovely holiday weekend!  


Here are my chickadees on Easter morning:

No comments:

Post a Comment