here we go : :
- Pinterest is at the top of my list. I can not go a day without checking it out. I asked to join and found out when I was invited to do so, that you must have a Facebook account or a Twitter account. I've never written about this here but I and not a fan of Facebook and have no reason to tweet. So what's a girl to do??? Why of why must you have a Facebook account or a twitter account to be a part of something so super duper awesome!!!!???
- The Gracious Pantry, my new go to for clean eating recipes. Trying to stick with this but it's so hard sometimes! I do love my sweets so.
- Soap Making! I really want to make my own soap. Very inspired by Tara at On a Branch. Take look at the beautiful soap she has made. I'm hoping she'll put some on Etsy. I will definitely be a customer!
- Green Snack Bags a tutorial I found at Angry Chicken. I have the fabric and all the necessary notions, now I need to get to it! No more plastic bags. Yippee! good for the kids and good for the environment.
- Foodjules. This woman amazes me everyday. Her daughter and A went to preschool together and this is how I know her. Just three months ago her precious baby Julian passed away. She created this blog in memory of him and to showcase her food and family. Every post she writes about Julian has made me cry, smile, wonder, and be amazed by her beauty and strength. I only wish I could be so courageous. . .
- Last but not least I want to make these. How fun, right???
Thanks for the tip about The Gracious Pantry. That looks like a blog to investigate. (And thanks for the link!)
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome. Haven't made them yet but hope to soon!
ReplyDeleteI just read your post here... thank you. You said such sweet things. Thanks for being such an advocate. I hope to see you at the market, if not sooner.
ReplyDeleteSee you there! I am looking forward to it!
ReplyDelete