A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

Friday, March 25, 2011

Oprah and Her Journals


Oprah is a Journal Writer!  Read this article from Oprah.com and get a glimpse into some of her journals - entries starting in the 70's! 

P.S.  L.O.V.E this yellow journal she shares!  Reminds me of some of the first one's I used but didn't keep.

Rich and famous, poor or unknown, I love journal writers!


4 comments:

  1. Oh, this reminds me that I meant to tell you about a book I'm reading.... Creative Journal Writing by Stephanie Dowrick. It's been very interesting. (I wrote a bit on my personal blog when I was inspired.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah. I'm definitely going to take a look for it. I also collect books about journal writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is super cool! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know! So cool. Don't you love that yellow journal. Would love to have that now.

    ReplyDelete