A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Make Your Own 2011 Calendar

*update:  found the picture with the big clip 
see below






I made mine and now I'm looking for a cute and creative way to display it because although it's functional, I also feel it's a piece of art!




maybe something like this:

or this:

I like the idea off using binder clips. I did see somewhere on-line a HUGE binder clip hanging on the wall that was used to display a smallish calender, but can't find it now.  I hope to stumble across it again.

here it is


Anyway, the calendar is so stinking cute and I love it so very much.

I placed the link on my side bar if you would like to make your own.

Easy peasy and free.  You can't beat that!

No comments:

Post a Comment