A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Montessori Overload

Remember this post in which I stated my excitement about being accepted to The North American Montessori Center to earn my Montessori Teaching Degree??  Remember the excitement???


OK, so now after reading and rereading these two binder, then working on my 141 question exams (two exams, one for each binder) since the end of October, my brain is mush.  I have approximately 8 questions left to answer and I can't get my mind focused, I can't even find the answers in the binders!!  I know they are there but WHERE???


The Binders.

If I could just finish my exam by the due date, which is so very soon, I could move on with my life and focus on the holidays.  I want to make some cute things with the kids and bake and send out Christmas cards and read something for pleasure and sit back at night and watch some crappy T.V and well, anything would be nice right now.


The mess I work in

In all seriousness, I do love my Montessori materials and am learning loads of important information and being inspired each time I read something new, but I do need a bit of a break before I move on to the next two binders.


The next two binders?? Yikes!



No comments:

Post a Comment