I'm done! I finished my assignments (not exams, I stand corrected) before they were due. I sent them in and now I can relax for a bit. I'm looking forward to reading my book for The Kitchen Reader, sewing a child's smock for my God Daughter for Christmas (we'll see how that goes, yikes!), and completing a few coffee cozies for the kids bus drivers and teachers for Holiday gifts. I'll have time to show you pictures of the scrapbooks I made last weekend, and get back to my little surprise.
For now, I'm going to shut down the computer, because I'm sure if it had feelings this is how it would feel....
and spend time with the kidlets, now that I have some time to pay attention to them! It's a half day today so we'll have some extra time together.
Have a splendid day and I'll back tomorrow, I hope!
No comments:
Post a Comment