I was in love with this tree. I took a million pictures of it but I could not capture how perfect it was. I wish I could take nice pictures!
Anyway. . .
This is the first year I can remember really noticing fall. I feel as though I am seeing the colors for the first time. I think in years past I hadn't really noticed what was going on around me as the weather turned from the warmth of summer to the cooler days of autumn. I'm not sure why that is???
However this year, the colors were so brilliant I just couldn't help noticing.
However this year, the colors were so brilliant I just couldn't help noticing.
I'm getting all - "I'm loving the fall". I've baked bread and made several pumpkin recipes, which I shared here and here. Tonight I was going to make this but realized I did not have one of the ingredients necessary, so I'm off to the grocery store first thing in the morning to purchase it. I must eat those! And who wouldn't want to eat this?? It's a perfect and delicious way to use up some of those Snickers Bars from Halloween. Yummy and super delicious, chocolaty, caramelly, peanutty, Snickers Bars. Mmmmm I love Snickers. . . .
Oh! I'm sorry I was drooling. Anyway, for me food bring about feelings of home and warmth and coziness.
And fall, well it just makes you want to start settling into home, doesn't it? Getting ready for the comforting foods, pulling out the blankets, piling up the wood for the fire place, pumpkin and apple picking, getting crafty, and maybe picking up those knitting needles again. Maybe just maybe. . .
No comments:
Post a Comment