A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

Friday, November 5, 2010

This Moment . . .

this moment - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.
inspired by Amanda Soule



I know This Moment is supposed to be wordless, but I have to explain because I'm such a proud Mama!  A few days ago A drew her name in block letters and then colored them in using a green and orange marker.  As she colored her name she used a pattern similar to the picture above.  However this A is not hers, it's C's.  A day or two later C asked me to draw an A like this and he showed me A's drawing.  I said "Sure!"  So I made him a block letter A.  As I was going about my business he later came up to me to show me this.  (picture above).  He colored it in and told me he made a pattern and he cut it out himself too!  My smart little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment