A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

He's Off to Preschool




He's off to his second year of preschool!  

I don't have the same worries as I do with the older two.  With him, it is more about the school bus.  Because he has a speech delay, he is eligible to ride the bus to and from school.  I worry that he will cry all the way there and all the way home.  I worry that he will be scared.  Will he think I abandoned him?  Will he know where to go once he gets off the bus?  

Man it is tough work being a parent!

In my heart of hearts I know he will do fine.  It's his second year in the same school and we already met his teacher whom I think seems great.
We or should I say I, need to just get through this first day and see how it goes. 

Good luck my little man.  I love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment