A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Right Now . . .

  • I'm cleaning.  A lot.
  • Sewing coffee cozies.  (Yes Jean for you!)
  • Realizing I need a new sewing machine.
  • Applying to this school.  I'm so excited!
  • Making turkey chili from this cookbook.
  • Thinking I need to make some no knead bread.
  • Enjoying this new to me blog very much.
  • Came across this through blog above. 
  • Asked to join the above and was accepted!
  • Going to the library to pick up this book for this months selection for the above.
  • I'm probably confusing you with the "above" references???
  • Working on Girl Scout registration for my entire school district.  Ugh!
  • Planning a new cooking/food idea to do at home, stay tuned.
  • Reading this book.
  • Have lots of laundry to do.
  • Purging old toys and planning to donate them to a local Family Day Care.
  • Now thinking I may need a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment