A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Back to School






The first day of the school! 

Both kids did well and didn't seem nervous at all, I'd say they were excited.  It's funny, I was nervous this year.  For me it's all the changes taking place, they are getting older and moving up in grades.  This means more work and more pressure and I can't help but worry.  I so want them to do well and have fun too.  I worry most about them having a teacher who "kills their school spirit" no pun intended.  They like school maybe even love it, and all it could take is that one teacher who is cold, unloving, harsh, or just plain mean. ( I'm sure you've all had one of those.)  I know not every teacher will be perfect for my children but I keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best.  We're off to a good start and that's all I can ask for, for now! 

Tomorrow C starts his second year of preschool!  


No comments:

Post a Comment