A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

Friday, July 9, 2010


We made our first batch of cookies for our Cookie Friday project!  Super delicious chocolate chip cookies.  We had an extra pair of hands today, A's friend A.  Each of the children took turns putting the ingredients into the mixer.  Once things were all mixed, we each had a small taste of the dough, because really, who doesn't love raw cookie dough?!?   We then took turns scooping the dough and placing it on the cookie sheets.  We used the dough scooper from Pampered Chef.  I love these scooper's and use them all the time!   



Week 1:  Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies







Oh this is good . . . .

You know I'm going to ask you for another . . . .

Why is this woman taking my picture ????


I will not look at you.  I will not look at you.  I will not look at you.

No comments:

Post a Comment