As you know, I am greatly inspired by the many blogs I read each and every day. They have inspired me to pick up knitting again, to read books I may never have even glanced at, to be more creative with my children, to try new foods and recipes, etc.
I know, I know, you wonder "Shelley how do you have the time to read these blogs and take care of your children and do what's necessary to have a healthy and organized family and home?" Well, I ignore them of course!
No seriously, I read them early in the morning when things are relatively calm.
Anywho, lets get back to how I have been inspired recently. Jill from homemade by Jill who just this past Thursday had a beautiful (I mean really stinkin super cute!) baby girl, wrote this post last week about Picnik, a photo editing site. The site is free or you can pay a monthly fee to have access to more features.
At Picnik you can get very creative with your photos. You can change the size and shape, you can draw on them, change to black and white, make them look as though they were taken in the 60's or even change them to look like a Polaroid. Another great feature is you can create your own labels, recipe cards, etc. This is where I made my Cookie Friday Badge. The possibilities are endless!
Here are four examples of what can be done with your photos at Picnik!
black and white
sepia
pencil sketch - I love this one! So cool!!
using doodles
I'm off to play with some more photos! Be back to this space next week. Have a great weekend.




Don't you just love Picnik? I edit all my photos there!
ReplyDeleteI really love it! It's much better then the other program I had been using.
ReplyDeleteI wondered how you made the badges!
ReplyDelete