A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

Monday, February 1, 2010

Much Needed Leg Warmers

With the frigid temperatures in New England, one needs to layer and layer and layer and layer and layer... oh sorry!  One needs to layer to keep warm, especially if one is going outdoors. 

With A being a girly girl I knew she would love a good old fashioned pair of leg warmers.  What girl doesn't love a pair of warm and toasty leg warmers? 


They keep her legs warm during dance class and she has worn them over leggings to school.  Super cute, if I do say so myself.


The easy pattern was found here on Ravelry.  And I honestly love it!  I have another pair on the needles at this very moment, a pink pair for a dear friend of A's.



And if you know me, you know I like to be warm, so a pair will soon be made for moi.


She likes to model.  What can I say?


1 comment:

  1. Oh, Shelley. The leg warmers are awesome. I found my old purple leg warmers when I was moving. And I put them in my sock drawer. I have yet to put them on .... but they would be oh, so cozy. And yes, she is quite the model -- ha.

    ReplyDelete