A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

J's First Love Letter



As I mentioned several days ago, J received his first love letter from a classmate on his birthday.  I must share it with you because it is the sweetest thing I have witnessed in some time.  I have typed it here word for word for your enjoyment : :



Jan. 28, 2010

Dear J,

Happy 8th Birthday!!  Isn't fun when it's your birthday? 
It's fun because you get lots of presents, and you have a big party,
also, you see all your Uncles, Aunts, Grandparents,
and your cousins.  Everyday, you make me laugh,
and sometimes crush my Go-Gurt,
which I find strange and funny at the same time
and that's the part I like about you. 
I hope you have a wonderful, healthy,
loving, presentful Birthday!!.  

P.S. When you read this, please write back. xoxo

Your Friend,
A

1 comment: