A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

Monday, November 9, 2009

You Have to Love Them

It was a beautiful Saturday morning when daddy had to work and I was left home with the children. I decided we would clean our rooms and put our clothes away before we began to go about our normal Saturday activities. As I was in my room cleaning away, I hear A screech and say "Eeeew a bug." J say "Let me see. Oh that's just a ladybug." They continue to clean and I hear them chit chatting away when A again screeches "Eeeeew another bug." J again says "Let me see. Oh that's a silver fish." I hear the normal sounds of children cleaning up their rooms when I then hear J in the bathroom, the toilet flushes, and he says "Bye Bye Silver Guy." Now if that clever little rhyming boy doesn't make you smile, then I just don't know what will.

No comments:

Post a Comment