A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

Thursday, August 1, 2013

I am in Love With

Instagram!

Since I won't be able to do the posts I'd like to do here for the next few weeks or so, I thought you might like to follow me on Instagram?  This way you can have a little peek into the things we've been doing around here.  Once I get my laptop back I'll put an Instagram button on the sidebar (if I can figure out how!)

I'm not even sure how to get you a link to follow me?  However I do know that is you type in Shelleyannep I'll be there.

Hope to see you there!

6 comments:

  1. I love Instagram too! Just followed you. I'm at mybitofearth if you want to follow back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on instagram (although I don't have an iphone, only an ipod). I will follow you! I think my instagram name is "summer gajdosik" or something along those lines....I'm such a dork when it comes to this stuff! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lil, I'm using an iPad for instagram. Sadly I don't have an iPhone or any phone that would be recognizable to any hip person in 2013. However I do have a phone you might recognize from the 90's.

      Delete
  3. I've never been to Instagram (or Twitter) but will see if I can figure that out. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes do! Warning, a little addictive....

      Delete