A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Computer Troubles

Hello friends!

It will be awhile before I can post.  My laptop was accidentally kicked off a table.  Yup, kicked.  I'd rather not discuss it at this time, because although it was an accident,  I am very angry and upset about it.  If the good people at Apple can not fix my computer, I may lose all the photos and everything else I have saved on there.  Of course some of it is no big deal but the thought of losing my pictures makes my heart ache.  I'm hopeful it will be able to be restored.  Please wish me luck.

Shelley :(

2 comments:

  1. yikes!! I'd be devastated. =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, just saw this . . . and the fact there's no update. Sending good photo vibes.

    ReplyDelete