A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Very Soon

this little lady will be coming home!  



Kiki's foster mom sent me this photo. She says she always yawns after playing. 


Here is Kiki sending me an email the other night.


There was a delay in her transport, and instead of last night she'll be arriving in CT at 8:00 pm tonight. (Which I truly believe was meant to be.  I was a nervous wreck bringing Kiki home to a house full of 8 children! (A's party) Although they were very good.)  

We can't wait!  It is so very hard to sit and wait with all this excitement for and entire day.  Thankfully the morning was quite busy with A's friends still here, then we had some cleaning up to do, and I had to help a friend by letting her dog out while she was gone for the day.  Now we sit and wait until around 7:00 or so when we'll leave to meet Kiki!

Oh I'm bursting with anticipation!  I've wanted a small little dog of my own for so very long.

No comments:

Post a Comment