A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Stuff

I'm still around and still love my little blog but can't seem to find the time to post as much as I'd like.  I can say how busy I am but I've read several articles about how "Everyone is so busy" blah, blah, blah, pretty much to stop saying how busy you are, because everyone is!  Do you agree?  Should we talk about how busy we are or should we keep it to ourselves??

Anyway, here are some random thoughts and stuff.... (I said "stuff" like Brittany Murphy character Tai in Clueless.  HAHAHA  I crack myself up!)

Baby Bee was a complete pleasure to care for today.  Absolutely the happiest baby on the plant.  All she did today was smile and laugh at everything.  Everything!




Still no fence around my garden, lets just say I don't want to talk about it, or how all the plants I grew from seeds are about dead.  

Keeping up with my goal to read 75 books this year.  I've read  36 so far. The last book I read almost made me puke. Literally.  I don't recommend it.  Currently I am reading this, it's OK.

Digging this new to me blog

During the thousands of inches of rain we had this past weekend, I was able to catch up on all three of the kids school scrapbooks.  YAY scrapbooking, boo because we couldn't get outside and get that fence built!

Recently on Pinterest, I saw this.  It's not the first time I've read or heard how it takes a certain amount of days to stop a habit, create a new habit, etc.  I'm going to give it a try to get back into doing a yoga routine each day.  For years I did yoga at least five days a week and then I just stopped.  I don't really know why I stopped.  Has anyone tried this?  Did it work?

For the love of Pete!  It's raining again!  

2 comments:

  1. I like your conversational style here, with the tidbits. It reminds me of hanging out . . . which we should again soon. Email me some dates in the next two weeks, if you're free!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a huge crush on Ashley English! Love her books, love her blog, love it all! (And have you seen the pictures of her garden...swoon!)

    ReplyDelete