A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Another Birthday Celebration

May is a busy month for birthdays in our family, my sisters, The Husbands, and A's.  Hope I'm not forgetting anyone!?!

We celebrated daddy's birthday last week.  This husband of mine never wants anything, so finding a gift I know he'll love is almost impossible.  He's a simple man with a few hobbies.  Model railroading (which I would never know what to get him for that) and beer brewing.  I can always buy him a beer brewing kit or some sort of equipment he needs, but I've done that so many times before.



When you're not sure, that's when you turn to Pinterest (which is probably the most awesome thing to ever hit the Internet) and there I found some inspiration to make this:



I know he loved it.  A gift worth so much more than beer supplies, don't you think? He brought it to work to hang in his office.  

Happy Birthday sweet and wonderfully good husband of mine. 

2 comments:

  1. that's the type of gift I'd love to receive!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelley! It is the PERFECT gift! Much better than beer supplies ...

    ReplyDelete