After breakfast, I practice my rolling over from back to front and front to back. I really want to get to that owl! I want to put it in my mouth.
Later, after my Auntie Shelley took me for a long walk outside in the fresh air and sunshine, I played in my exersaucer. I love to eat the birdie! I bat, bat, bat at her and then I put her in my mouth. She' my favorite. I know how to move my body from anywhere in the exersaucer so I can get to the birdie.
Later after a nice nap, I play on the floor. I'm strong and can sit for a long time all by myself, but the big people still put all these blankets around me. I guess they're afraid I might fall over and bang my cute little head. I don't mind the blankets because sometime I like to move down to my tummy and it's nice and soft all around me. Cozy!
I'm seven months old now and can do lots of new things. Soon I will be able to crawl, I can pull my knees up and my arms are strong!
I'm sure once I crawl I'll be back here to show you. Auntie Shelley is always taking pictures of me. I don't mind at all because I'm happy and like when people talk to me and spend time with me and love me!



She's adorable. What a great smile!
ReplyDeleteSo freaking cute!
ReplyDelete