A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

A Little Bit of Christmas

I know it's January, but because I took that little technology break during the month of December I didn't have the chance to share some of our holiday festivities.  I won't bore you with all the advent activities, many of which we did last year.  However I did want to share one of our new crafts which was to decorate our bedroom doors.  (I may have stolen the idea from Jamie?  Did I see that on your list?)

Anyway, we have this huge roll of paper I've had since I had my home daycare.  I pulled three long sheets of it and gathered some stickers, markers, crayons, ribbons, etc and the kids sat on the floor and decorated the paper to hang on their bedroom doors.

The children were so creative with these.  It may be hard to see all the little details but let me tell you there are some super cute drawings on A's and C's.  J drew Santa in pencil.  It's really very good!  I took a picture with and with out the flash and it seems it's easier to see without the flash.  




A's 

C's

J's

What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. LOVE it!

    I'm going to do this for Valentine's Day--maybe as our cards to them??! Except they're in the same room.

    Or so, maybe for Easter.

    Great idea, Shelley!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jamie! That's a great idea to to decorate their doors as a little surprise gift for them. I just may do that too!

      Delete