A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Photo Challenge: Gratitude Days 19 - 25

Oh my!  I thought for sure I would be able to keep up with this little project of mine.  I always have the best intentions, but time flies and it appears to be slipping farther away from me during these quickly passing summer days.


The every day happenings "get in the way" of projects, crafts, reading, writing, blogging, you know, the things that are not necessary in what has become our summer.  I was however able to snap some photos as we went along in our everyday (just not the time to post them as they happened)


I hope to have days 26-30 soon.


For now here are days 19 - 25::

Day 19: Best Friend
Day 20: Seasonal
towels and suits everywhere!
Day 21: Where you sleep
Day 22: Clothing
getting ready for my trip
Day 23: In your closet
In this case A's closet.  
I would die of embarrassment if I showed you mine!
It's a cozy little place she made to go to to read or be by herself. 
I love it and wish I could use it, but they would find me there.  (the kids that is!)
Day 24: Gratitude
for having the opportunity to spend time 
here each year with my best friend
Day 25: Artwork
watercolor by A

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good life. You are very lucky. Especially having such a great best friend ..hehehe.

    ReplyDelete