My Little Chickadees
\
A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee
A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee
Pages
Home
Contact Me
My Early Childhood Story + Favorites
Wednesday, July 25, 2012
This Years Christmas Card?
Yesterday afternoon I was in the kitchen making dinner and the kids were in the family room making a ruckus, when I heard,
"Mommy come here we have a perfect picture for this years Christmas card!"
What do you think??
3 comments:
Jamie
July 25, 2012
It's real. I love it!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Meryl
July 26, 2012
Absolutely the winner!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Jean
July 26, 2012
I LOVE it!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's real. I love it!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely the winner!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE it!
ReplyDelete