A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

A blog dedicated to my Memere who lovingly called me her little chickadee

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Will It Ever End?


My poor little baby is sick again.  As my friend Jamie said "You guys are getting slammed this season."  And she's right.  I don't even know what to say or think any more? I feel as though it's a growing trend, year after year of sickness.  Being a mom and a worrier to boot, it scares me a bit.  Why all the sickness???  

Anyway, enough of this pity party it's time for me to get back to taking care of my little boy.  Time for me to encourage him to drink some more water and maybe I'll give him little back tickle (his favorite).  

1 comment:

  1. My misreading of your post had me seeing "warrior" instead of "worrier." :) "Being a mom and a warrior. . . !!!" A pretty powerful combination that, but helpless when our loved ones are ill. Sending healing thoughts your way.

    ReplyDelete