\
Special times . . . hope all are healthy over there now.
HI Jamie, It really is. I look forward to it every year and I'm not even the one going! Yes, so far s good, everyone is healthy. Knock on wood...
I remember going to that with my grandfather when I was little. It's one of my favorite memories of him. He was not the type of guy to sing in public, but he belted out "Let Me Call You Sweetheart" with the best of them.
How sweet. Aren't these memories just the best??
Sorry I missed seeing them "live" this year. But, a picture says a thousand words. You have a beautiful family :)
Special times . . . hope all are healthy over there now.
ReplyDeleteHI Jamie, It really is. I look forward to it every year and I'm not even the one going! Yes, so far s good, everyone is healthy. Knock on wood...
DeleteI remember going to that with my grandfather when I was little. It's one of my favorite memories of him. He was not the type of guy to sing in public, but he belted out "Let Me Call You Sweetheart" with the best of them.
ReplyDeleteHow sweet. Aren't these memories just the best??
DeleteSorry I missed seeing them "live" this year. But, a picture says a thousand words. You have a beautiful family :)
ReplyDelete